What is Risk Management in Business?
- Role of risk management in the life of a businessman
- Learn how to identify risks and threats in a business
- Understand the process of Risk management
- Learn how to manage Economic and Financial risks
- Identify and manage various Operational and Strategic risks
- Understand the nuances of Compliance and Legal risk
- Learn how to manage Technology and Security risks
- Identify the Reputation and Competition risks
- Learn how Political and Geopolitical risks affect businesses
This course is designed to help entrepreneurs in dealing with different types of risks faced while running the business. This course explains various techniques and strategies to overcome risks. The course teaches you :
- Role of risk management in the life of a businessman.
- Learn how to identify risks and threats in a business.
- Understand the process of risk management.
- Learn how to manage Economic and Financial risks.
- Identify and manage various Operational & Strategic risk.
- Understand the nuances of Compliance and Legal risk.
- Learn how to manage Technology and Security risk.
- Identify the Reputation and Competition risks.
- Learn how Political and Geopolitical risks affect businesses.Risk Management Course – Topics :
- Liquidity risk
- Credit risk
- Currency risk + Foreign investment risk
- Asset-backed risk
- Operational risk
Compliance & legal risk
- Technology & security risk
- Reputation risk
- Competition risk
- Political & geopolitical risk
- Marketing risk
- Mr. Sanjay Kathuria: He is the Director & CEO of Bada Business Pvt Ltd. He has strong knowledge about finance and he will explain various types of financial risks and ways to avoid them.
- Ms. Reema Jain: She is a CA & lawyer by profession. She will explain various risks associated with strategy, operations, and legal matters.
- Mrs. Devna Maheshwari: She has a strong knowledge in the field of marketing for 2 decades. She will explain various risks associated with marketing and reputation.
- Ms.Shreya Anand: She is a CA by profession and contributed to the course.Risk Assessment and Evaluation
A company should decide whether it is ready for the risk or not after the assessment and evaluation of the risk.
After assessing the impact of risk on the business/ company, you can control the risk, mitigate the risk, and write steps to prepare yourself and your team to handle the risk.
Decide and plan with your team on how to handle risk or minimize it. After identifying the risk and its impact, you need to plan how to safeguard your business from the risk and its effect. This is possible with the help of risk mitigation, which includes:
- Prevention plan
- Contingency plan
You should have a detailed understanding of the following things while framing a risk management plan
- Assume accept
You should assume (or identify) the risk and accept it as it cannot be avoided. This involves analysing the following:
. Effects of risk in term of time and cost
. Monetary losses due to risk
Risk Management Course – Professors
- Mrs. Samriti Grover: She is a professor, Bada Business, Pvt. Ltd.